Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thoughts on a Tuesday night

Today I received ten pounds of Peace Coffee. I made four jars of strawberry jam with frozen strawberries that got melty on their plane ride to me then froze into a brick. I coached robotics and played with Legos. I corrected some math homework and read some short stories. I listened to Bill Clinton's interview with Fox News on YouTube. I got YouTube less than twenty-four hours ago. It came with the internet - a two month process. I listened to a new Built to Spill song. It was okay. I watched Andrew Bird on the Current's website. It was awesome. I watched the rain fall - I think. It was blowing sideways. Maybe it never fell. I tried to call Citimortgage, but ended up in the automaton maze pressing numbers after the computer failed to recognize my a clearly enunciated "two"s. I listened to a podcast about Vlad the Impaler and what happens when you are impaled. I drank some peppermint tea with my neighbors. I got three postcards: one from the Phillipines, one from China, and one from Vermont. I got a piece of mail addressed to the math chairperson. That's me. On a Tuesday.

No comments: